- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CINETic Lab: Creative Digital Techniques for Film
- Academic affiliations: Master’s in Performing Art-therapy; National University of Theatre and Film “I.L.Caragiale” (Associate professor)
- Art and perception
- Arts and neuropsychology
- Education and pedagogy
In my doctoral research project, I am investigating the relations between inner images and postproduction technologies.
- At the CINETic lab, I handle the DaVinci Resolve coloring system, offering training and workshops for students, linked with the visual domain.
- As of 2017, I’ve been leading the visual arts program for the Performing Art-therapy Master’s.
I have a degree in fine arts, painting department, from the National University of Arts in Bucharest. As a student, I was spending the summers working as a set and costume designer for film and television productions. I continued with a master’s degree in Audio-Visual Communication at the National University of Theatre and Film “I.L. Caragiale”. In 2004, I got a job as a telecine colorist at Kodak Cinelabs Romania and later at Abis Post Production Studio. I continued as a colorist for postproduction studios. I had the chance to witness and be part of a very interesting stage because I was able to work on a few projects that mattered both in terms of cinematographic perspective, as well as technological development.
In 2012, I started my PhD in order to share this experience with cinema and painting. I wanted to integrate what I had lived around the image. Meanwhile, my area of interest has widened, because the image and all this creative part is a major source of self-connecting for me. I followed an art therapy training program at the ARTE and Wiener Schule for Kunsttherapie (WSK) Austria and started working as a therapist. As of 2017 I’m leading the visual art program for the Performing Art Therapy Master’s.
At CINETic I‘m starting to explore possibilities of using VR creative tools in art-therapy.